Catering & Cuisine Our Food Philosophy is Local, Organic, Seasonal, and Wild food!
Sooke Harbour House has created an edible landscape on our grounds of over 200 edible herbs, greens, edible flowers and vegetables. Our garden design focuses on producing healthy, fresh and delicious food and a garden which is both beautiful and functional. We work with only local farmers and fishermen and our menus are custom created- tailored to you and your guests.
Buffet Option – This option is available to groups of 30 or more; for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
A la carte Option – You pre-select the menu for your guests. For more flexibility you can offer a choice on the main entrée, which your guests would decide on at the time of your event.
Our wine list offers a great variety from many major wine producing regions. Of equal importance, our wine list features hard to find and sometimes rare wines from British Columbia’s best producers. Our wines are stored at carefully maintained, optimum temperatures in three separate underground cellars built in 1929.
Morning Meals and Nutrition Breaks
- Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Yogurt, fruit, compote & granola
- Self-serve coffee & tea station
- Light Break: 2 cookies, 2 pastries, coffee, tea, water, juice
- Deluxe: 1 cookie, 1 pastry, vegetable platter and fruit platter
- Deli Lunch
- Self-assemble sandwich luncheon with a variety meats, cheeses, breads and soup and salads
A La Carte Lunch
- Choose 2 Salads, 1 Vegetable, 1 Starch, 2 Mains, 1 Dessert
- A La Carte Course Menu: Three courses. Additional courses: $20 per course
- Add Wine Pairing: $10 per course