Society of Ethnobiology Lunch (May 8, 2010) Wild stinging nettle and oyster soup garnished with sea asparagus, common miner’s lettuce, and flavoured with grand fir oil Fresh, wild Chinook salmon glazed with birch syrup, served with a wild, trailing blackberry glaze, wild rice, Indian celery and fuki leaf bundles, wild morel mushrooms, grilled nodding onions, and fiddleheads garnished with wild sorrel and camas flowers Wild soapberry ice cream Sweet woodruff sorbet Candied...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "special menu" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013