Announcing the first annual Cowichan Lake Salmonid Enhancement Society Benefit Dinner Saturday, March 24th, 2012, 6:30pm, at Stone Soup Inn with chef Brock Windsor and guest Chef Bill Jones Tickets Include: Locally sourced 5 course gourmet meal, paired local wines with each course, including sponsor wineries Averill Creek and Rocky Creek $135 includes tax and gratuity Tickets available at the Stone Soup Inn or by phone at the number below All proceeds to Cowichan Lake...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Salmonid Enhancement Dinner Fund Raiser" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013