The southern tip of Vancouver Island has extraordinary natural scenery, ranging from lush rainforest to sandy beaches, and from rocky mountains to rolling farmlands. Hikers of all levels of experience can be accommodated by the many trails of various levels of difficulty. Our front desk staff will be glad to provide you with information, directions, and maps for various self guided short or day...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "rainforest" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013