Monthly Meeting at Pacific Forestry Centre Thursday, September 1, 2011, 7pm presents UNUSUAL MUSHROOMS I HAVE EATEN by Sinclair Philip. Sinclair and Frederique Philip are the owners of Sooke Harbour House, a luxury hotel on the edge of the Pacific Ocean known for its fine dining. Sinclair has always been passionate about local food. He is now very regularly walking the forest to discover everything about mushrooms. He has a large collection of books on mushrooms and works...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Pacific Forestry Centre" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013