Lyn has been working with clay for over 20 years and uses handbuilt, wheel-thrown and altered form techniques. She makes a wide range of pottery from pendants to bowls and platters to wall art. The common theme in all her pieces is a touch of the coast. She uses stamped and rolled impressions of shells and seaweed and carvings of herons, salmon and dolphins. She combines her glazes to depict colors of the sea, sand and sky. All of her stoneware pottery is oven, microwave...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Lyn Stoffels" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013