Lucy moved to the Comox Valley in 1990 after graduating from university in Edmonton. She immediately fell in love with the beauty of the natural surroundings as well as the vibrant arts community. A lifelong love of drawing, painting and looking at art came to fruition ten years ago when she began painting in oils. This new medium offered the luscious, strong colours and layering ability that would enable her to develop her personl voice. Working from her...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Lucy Schappy" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013