Kimiko Ziolkowski was born in Kumamoto, Japan, and moved to Canada in August 1997. Kimiko studied oil painting with Tomoko Sakaguchi, Tokyo, Japan from 1991 and studied Nihonga (Japanese-painting) with Kiyoharu Inoue, from 1994 in Tokyo. Kimiko specializes in the medium of Nihonga, translated as traditional Japanese painting. The features of Nihonga are its use of powdered, organic mineral pigments instead of oils, bound to Japanese parchment with unique, natural glue....Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Kimiko Ziolkowski" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013