The Sooke Harbour Farm is part of the original Sooke Harbour House property/acerage which was originally owned by Mr.Kohout. Sooke Harbour Farm will be growing organically berries, fruit, vegetables and herbs to help sustain the Sooke Harbour House’s restaurant kitchen. This is in keeping with the Sooke Harbour House sustainability and local philosophy. The farm will be a production and educational farm where tours and workshops will be held for community and guests...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "historical property" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013