Marilyn is an expressionist painter working and residing in the Comox Valley, British Columbia. Art has been a strong passion for her from a very young age. In the 70’s, she majored in Fine Art in high school with the dream to further her art studies, but life chose a different path for her at the time. Her and her husband moved to the Comox Valley in the early 80’s. Yet, she continued to put her art dream on hold to start a family. When their children reached...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "emily carr" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013