October 1, 201111:00 amto5:00 pmWild and Edible: A Culinary Excursion through Metchosin’s Mushrooms. As part of its fall fundraising campaign The Metchosin Foundation is hosting a one–day romp through the bounty of edible fungi that emerge in our forests each autumn. The day begins on Saturday, October 1, at 11:00 am at Metchosin Community House with a meet-the-chef brunch. In the afternoon local mushroom gurus Andy MacKinnon and Kem Luther will take guests on a...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Culinary excursion" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013