Jacinda Hames Artist Statement Over 71% of this earth’s living space is ocean, which is inhabited by plants and animals. Even more importantly, over half of the world’s population lives within 60 miles of a coastline. These largely populated areas have threatened our local ecosystems, causing an increase in marine pollution, habitat destruction and in turn global warming; in particular Canada’s marine habitat and its ability to sustain itself. This body of work is based on...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "ceramic" »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013