[No. 1] British Columbia, Canada From north to south, B.C. boasts a diverse collection of kelp forests, marine mammals, fish life and spectacularly adorned reefs that thrive in the current-swept, nutrient-laden waters. We don’t have enough space to describe everything this Pacific province delivers, but for starters, divers can find soft corals, decorated warbonnets and candystriped shrimp on Browning Wall, strawberry anemones at Quadra Island, cloud sponges at Agamemnon...Read More
Home » Posts made in March 20th, 2012 »
Sooke Harbour House Testimonials
My spirit soars!
The tranquility, the sounds of nature, the beauty & the wonderful environment you have provided has caused me to get calm & reconnect to the universe.
- Richard Wong May 22, 2013
- Romantic Retreat May 22, 2013
- West Coast Wedding’s start here! May 21, 2013
- Explore the Wild West Coast May 21, 2013
- Romance is always in the air at Sooke Harbour House May 21, 2013