Only 25 miles from Victoria BC is one of Vancouver Island’s most unique luxury hotels and resorts- Sooke Harbour House.
All of our rooms have been designed for year-round comfort and charm.
Every one of our hotel rooms features ocean views, a balcony or terrace, private bath, wet bar and comfortable sitting area in front of a wood-burning fireplace.
Each has its own unique decor with decorative touches by Frederique, original artwork, antiques and books enhancing the theme. In any season, our rooms offer a cozy and spirit-renewing refuge. Sip a glass of wine and gaze into the flames of your own wood-burning stone fireplace.
Enjoy the beauty of the distant Olympic Mountains from the privacy of your balcony, or fall asleep to the lull of the ocean’s waves. Each of our 28 luxury hotel rooms is a gentle adventure of its own. Designed to embrace you with beauty, warmth and comfort, each room is richly decorated with antiques, unique amenities such as hand-crafted ceramic basins, and original West Coast paintings and sculpture.
All our luxury hotel rooms offer:
- A private balcony or terrace
- Striking views of the ocean and mountains
or the garden
- A unique collection of antiques and original art
- A private bath (some rooms have a jetted tub
or a soaker tub for two)
- Bath robes and hairdryers
- A bottle of Port
- A clock radio and CD player
- An iron and ironing board
- An umbrella and rain wear
- A stone fireplace,
well-stocked with wood and kindling,
- Wireless internet connectivity
- New far infrared saunas, located in the
common areas on the bottom and top floors
Provided daily with your visit is a choice of a hot entreé or a continental breakfast served in the privacy of your room.